Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is open. Please keep in mind that registration is on a first-come basis. Your child is not registered until we receive your completed application along with your registration fee.
In order to register your child for the fall, you must submit your completed application along with a non-refundable $100 registration fee. (This has been temporarily changed due to the current economy and changes in operations due to COVID-19. You MAY enroll without paying the fee. We will still collect the fee before school begins, but you have the option to defer payment at this time.)
Before your child begins Outbreak Preschool in the fall, we will need a copy of a current SC immunization form OR a notarized exemption letter to keep in your child’s file.
2020-2021 Tuition Rates
- $100 registration fee
- Pay Registration Fee/Tuition Online (Enter payment amount and select “Outbreak Preschool Tuition” from dropdown list)
Two year old program, max of 10 students per class:
- 2 days per week $150.00 per month
- 4 days per week $200.00 per month
Three and Four year old program, max of 16 students per class:
- 2 days per week $135.00 per month
- 4 days per week $185.00 per month
Special Needs program, max of 6 students:
- 2 days per week $200.00 per month
- 4 days per week $250.00 per month
- (Increased tuition for this program is due to smaller class size and specialized training for teachers.)
A discount will be given for multiple children attending. The first child pays full tuition. Each additional child pays 90% of the full tuition (a 10% discount).
Download printable PDF version: Outbreak-Preschool-Registration-Form