Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is open. Please keep in mind that registration is on a first-come basis. Your child is not registered until we receive your completed application along with your registration fee.
In order to register your child for the fall, you must submit your completed application along with a non-refundable $100 registration fee. (This has been temporarily waived due to changes in operations due to COVID-19. You MAY enroll for Spring 2021 without paying the fee.)
Before your child begins at Outbreak Preschool, we will need a copy of a current SC immunization form OR a notarized exemption letter to keep in your child’s file.
2020-2021 Tuition Rates – Please see the home page for changes for spring. Rates below have not been changed as they will go back into effect next fall.
- $100 registration fee
- Pay Registration Fee/Tuition Online (Enter payment amount and select “Outbreak Preschool Tuition” from dropdown list)
Two year old program, max of 10 students per class:
- 2 days per week $150.00 per month
- 4 days per week $200.00 per month
Three and Four year old program, max of 16 students per class:
- 2 days per week $135.00 per month
- 4 days per week $185.00 per month
Special Needs program, max of 6 students:
- 2 days per week $200.00 per month
- 4 days per week $250.00 per month
- (Increased tuition for this program is due to smaller class size and specialized training for teachers.)
A discount will be given for multiple children attending. The first child pays full tuition. Each additional child pays 90% of the full tuition (a 10% discount).
Download printable PDF version: Outbreak-Preschool-Registration-Form